We want everyone to enjoy their stay at the Sandarac!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Owners manage their own units. The Association does not manage rentals for the owners. You can find rental information on Airbnb, Vacation Rental Pros, Distinctive Beach Rentals, Kathy Nesbit Realty or other websites that advertise rentals for the owners. If you see a maintenance issue in the common areas or with air conditioning in the units, contact the office! If you have a maintenance issue inside your unit, contact the rental company or owner.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Know the rules and please don't break them! Property Rules & Regs.
- NO SMOKING IN WALKWAYS, ELEVATORS OR POOL AREA.
- Turtle season runs from May 1st - October 31st. Do not shine light on the beach with cell phones or other light sources! Close your blinds at night. Beach patrol monitors the beach even at night.
PARKING & REGISTERING WITH THE OFFICE
Each unit has an assigned carport. We ask everyone to use carports first and visitor spots second. If there is a car parking in your assigned spot, then you may park in visitors. There is a 2 car limit per condo. Everyone must register vehicles with the office upon arrival.
- Property map for the Sandarac - Parking-Map-Summer-2018
THINGS TO DO
- Our best asset is our beautiful beach! You may rent chairs from the beach vendor, Mid Island Sports.
- Pool closes during severe weather when lightning is within 10 miles, you should leave the pool area.
- Please download the Weather Bug app to use during your stay.
- The pool closes at dusk. When the outdoor landscaping lights come on, it's time to get out of the pool.
- The walkways must be clear at all times, per the Fire Department. Do not put towels, beach gear like toys or coolers in walkway easement.
- If you decide to rent bikes, you may store them in the bike racks on the property. There are racks near the recycling area and on the southside of the property near the fence and the south-end carwash.
- A key to the Bocce court may be signed out at the office.
- Our tv provider is CenturyLink. If you have trouble with your service, contact the office.
- Located at the south side of the property and near the office. Please limit carwash to 30 minutes.
- There is a grill area for everyone to enjoy on the Southeast corner of the property. Please clean up after use.
- Please breakdown boxes before placing in the recycling area.
- There is a library in the social room for everyone's enjoyment.
- The social room is available for private events. See the office for details.
- Please do not bring sand into the social room.