We want everyone to enjoy their stay at the Sandarac!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Owners manage their own units. The Association does not manage rentals for the owners. You can find rental information on the internet which advertises rentals by the owners. If you have a maintenance issue inside your unit, contact the rental company or owner.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Know the rules and please don’t break them! Property Rules & Regs
- NO SMOKING IN SOCIAL ROOM, ELEVATORS OR POOL AREA.
- Turtle season runs from May 1st – October 31st. Do not shine light on the beach with cell phones or other light sources! Close your blinds at night. Beach patrol monitors the beach even at night.
PARKING & REGISTERING WITH THE OFFICE
Each unit has an assigned carport. We ask everyone to use carports first and visitor spots second. There is a 2 car limit per condo.
- Property map for the Sandarac – Parking Map
THINGS TO DO
- Pool closes during severe weather when lightning is within 10 miles, you should leave the pool area.
- The pool closes at dusk. When the outdoor landscaping lights come on, it’s time to get out of the pool.
- The walkways must be clear at all times, per the Fire Department. Do not put towels, beach gear like toys or coolers in walkway easement.
- If you decide to rent bikes, you may store them in the bike racks on the property. There are racks near the recycling area and on the southside of the property near the fence and the south-end carwash. This is not a secured area. Store at your own risk.
- Located at the south side of the property. Please limit car wash to 30 minutes.
- There is a grill area for everyone to enjoy on the Southeast corner of the property. Please clean up after use.
- Please breakdown boxes before placing in the recycling area.
- There is a library in the social room for everyone’s enjoyment.
- The social room is available for private events.
- Please do not bring sand into the social room.